Requests – Reservations - Project Professional
Optimal coordination between Project manager and Resource Manager
- The Best Practice Pack: Resource Manager is a excellent and helpful solution for project and resource managers.
- Project Managers can initiate new resource requests or updates from within Project Professional.
- Project Managers can view the status of their requests within Project Professional.
- Project Managers can view mismatches between demand and supply within Project Professional.
- Resource Managers can approve or reject formal requests from Project Managers, or propose other resource.
- Resource Managers can substitute generic resources.
- Resource Managers can maintain their commitments as resource reservations.
- Manual or automated snapshot functionality for performance tracking and reporting.
- The resource manager pack is ideal in a X % resource allocation environment where line/resource manager does not look at detailed scope.