Dynamic Project & Program Life Cycle
- The Best Practice Pack: Life Cycle provides the user an overview of all phases, sub-phases, steps and deliverables of a project.
- Direct access to the underlying templates, documents, guidelines and samples is provided by the Life Cycle Pack.
- Meta-data, like project name – code, are automatically set as document properties.
- A graphical visualization of the life cycle status and alerts (ex. Missing mandatory deliverables) is provided by the Life Cycle Pack.
- A build-in PLC editor allows to define and maintain one or more PLC templates. All deliverables can be defined as mandatory, formal approval required, best practice or option.