Discover our packs for Project Server
Microsoft Project Server is a flexible on-premises solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. Team members, project participants, and business decision makers can get started, prioritize project portfolio investments and deliver the intended business value from virtually anywhere
Since 2010 Threon developed a significant number of add-ons that add additional functionality tp Project Server 2010/2013 whilst addressing very common project management matters, taken as inspiration from out consulting experience and best practices in the field with customers.
Instead of building customized extensions for our customers, Threon productizes these extensions as much as possible, called Best Practice Packs for Project Server 2010/2013.Customer benefits:
- Avoids customizations, no legacy
- No surprises (predictable cost)
- Maintenance agreement (including right to use future releases)
- Benefit from experiences/best practices developed in other environments
- One-time fixed license cost – Instance based licensing, not user-based
- Out-of-the box and proven functionality for successful implementations
- Highly reduced legacy as Threon also provides after project supporting services
- Tangible proof of our functional and technical expertise
The product life-cycle of the Best Practice Packs is fully aligned with the product life-cycle of Microsoft Project Server. For example, the Best Practice Packs are available and supported for Project Server 2010 and Project Server 2013. The maintenance agreement guarantees that Threon will continue to support its Best Practice Packs for future new version of Microsoft’s PPM solution, as long as applicable.